Saturday, November 15, 2008

OK, now you're crossing the line...

I've been somewhat removed from this topic, but after reading about the "anthrax" scare in two LDS temples and a Catholic church, my interest perked.

Frankly, I'm apalled at some of the things the opponents of Prop 8 have been doing to harass and bully the voters of California.

They blame religious groups for hate, but watch how they conduct their protests. Will they ever protest against the black community, which voted overwhelmingly 2-1 to ban gay marriage? No. The media would crucify them; it wouldn't be "politically correct." So they focus their bullying on churches preaching "traditional" (in the grandest sense of that word) values.

Read this article. Is anybody else infuriated?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I agree and it's just another one of those signs of the times. I figure, if people start hating us then we must be doing something right, right?
Can't wait to see you next week, Dave!

Jamie said...

They are all just big babies and bad sports. I didn't want Obama but I only protest by fast forwarding Oprah when she is overjoyed for Obama. They all need time out for bad behavior.

Jamie said...

whoops that was me, mom

Kristenjane said...

I agree, they complain about equal rights and how we are bad people but they attack people. Makes me loose all respect for them.